Our company is growing rapidly. In this regard, we have decided to open the network of our offices in the following cities. -(Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Ottawa, Edmonton)
Successful applicants of the position will be working in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and excellent organization skills are main functions in ensuring effectiveness. The incumbent will be working alongside and supporting the operations team adding value to the day-to day activities. Applicants must be able to work Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 05:00 pm.
On a typical day you will:
* Logging/tracking of information in spreadsheets to ensure all data is kept up to date
* Following up with crew regarding pertinent issues and ensuring all matters are dealt with in a timely manner
* Communicating with operations (management) to provide updates on all activities/ reports being handled
* Reporting on all prevalent operational functions; such as payroll issues, fleet issues, etc.
* Assisting shift supervisors on any other administrative tasks that need to be handled; filing, record keeping
* Other duties as assigned
* Fluent in English, both written and orally
* High school education or equivalent
* Proficient in MS Office; Excel and Word
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks to ensure accuracy and effectiveness
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision and as a member of a team
* Contingent on passing all security clearances
For you it is a good practice in a friendly company that is rapidly gaining momentum!