THE ACCOUNT MANAGER-
At Bakker Technical Services, we look for individuals with a thirst of success. Our team is intelligent, hard-working, and motivated – we come to win, not just to work.
Bakker Technical Services is a multi-disciplinary firm in Eastern Canada. We recruit for unique positions at levels that range from experienced professionals to retained executive search. Our consultative approach and focus on quality enable Bakker Technical Services to become one of the fastest growing search firms
Bakker Technical Services is looking for an entry level Account Manager to work across all three divisions of the company. Knowing Bakker Technical Services’ commitment to quality and service, your role to build and strengthen relationships with top-tier accounts.
As an Account Manager, you will be expected to:
• Work closely with management levels to conduct business development meetings/calls to understand their business and operations
• Manage the process from beginning to end, ensuring that our strategies meeting client’s needs and scope of work
• Be present in the business community, attend and sponsor events and get to know your clients as a member of their associations or professional organizations
Bakker Technical Services highly values teamwork and accountability. Your success highly depends on your thirst for knowledge and professional growth. If you have a strong passion for team sports, we want to meet you.
To be considered a good fit for this role, you should have the following:
• 0 to 1 year of professional experience in a fast-paced, sales-driven office environment
• University Degree, Business/Commerce is preferred
• Expert Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Outlook and Word
• Experience with Salesforce or any other CRM system is an asset
• Experience with an ATS system is an asset
In your first year, candidates can expect a total compensation of $50,000 - $65,000 in their first year with Bakker Technical Services . This role is compensated through base salary plus uncapped commissions, so your earnings depend mostly on you and your efforts