Recruitment Specialist - Bakker Technical Services
Bakker Technical Services is looking to add a Recruitment Specialist to the team to serve our Industrial and Manufacturing clients with needs in skilled trades, management and engineering.
Bakker Technical Services is a multi-disciplinary recruitment firms in Eastern Canada. We recruit for unique roles at levels that range from junior level positions to retained executive search. Our consultative approach and focus on quality enable Bakker Technical Services to become one of Canada’s fastest growing companies.
Bakker family is a group of like-minded individuals who thirst for success.
Bakker Technical Services is looking for a dedicated Recruitment Specialist to work directly with our aggressively growing client base of industrial, and manufacturing clients. The successful candidate can expect to:
• Aggressively build a candidate pool of industrial management, and skilled trades professionals
• Manage the high-volume recruitment process from sourcing to interviewing to presenting a candidate with an offer
• Communicate with your clients frequently to plan their future and immediate corporate recruitment needs
• Establish your expertise in the industrial sector and build the Bakker Technical Services brand in Eastern Canada.
Bakker Technical Services highly values teamwork and accountability. We look for honesty and integrity when we are hiring a new team member and that mirrors the relationships that we have with our clients. You are detail oriented, analytical, and eloquent with your words. You enjoy public speaking and have a strong business sense. Other requirements include:
• 1-2 years of professional experience in a fast-paced, office environment
• Completion of a university degree or post-secondary education in related field
• Solid knowledge of the industrial and manufacturing news in Ontario. and Canada will be considered an asset
In your first year, candidates can expect to earn in the range of $55,000 - $75,000 in their first year with Bakker Technical Services, based on performance, including:
• A comprehensives medical and dental benefits package
• A full training program (for those new to recruitment) that will allow you to hit the ground running
• A fun place to work, the company ensures that Bakker Technical Services is always going to be a fun place to work.
Privacy and confidentiality are important to us, as such all applications are kept strictly confidential and we will not share your information with anyone without your prior approval. While we will only be considering qualified applicants for this particular role, if you are interested in pursuing an alternate career path, we would certainly be happy to speak with you about your career goals and some of the other companies that we work with that can help you achieve those goals.