Working with us means being part of a team of talented and passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
If you’re a hardworking, driven, and committed individual interested in advancing your career, join us
and make your work matter.
- Full time
- Part Time
- Student positions April/May - September 2017 - with the option to continue upon return to school.
Hours in duration: Earliest 8:00 am- 9:00 pm
• Enjoy interacting with clients in both a telephone and face to face interaction.
• Work in a team and Individually
• Work well with computers
• Have telephone mannerism
• Write and speak English fluently
• Valid Driver’s license or will be obtaining one in near future
• Have a care and compassion for helping others
As an consultant, you will be an integral part of bringing the magic of our company to life. Consultant's provide outstanding customer service, perform to reach goals on a personal and professional level, and demonstrate superior product knowledge to customers – all to create a customer experience that will make the members feel comfortable.
We will provide training in the following area's:
Building relationships with customers and understanding their needs
Creating customer experience
Delivering a strong and genuine customer experience that will allow the customer to confidently recommend our product to their friends and family
Providing management with feedback and solutions to improve processes
Supporting team members in serving customers and performing company operations.
Community involvement/outreach programs (are available)
Sharing customer experiences with the rest of your team including management
Cross-training and coaching among teams
Celebrating individual achievements and team successes.
**We acknowledge top performers and rewards them for success.
• Post-secondary education not required however background in business / marketing / management or finance is preferred or equivalent experience.
• No Formal Education required for we provide FULL TRAINING
• Mastery in all aspects of developing and maintaining customer rapport, sales growth, including ability to work independently and in a team.
Consultants Will Receive
• Above average weekly income (40K + in first year)
• Residual Income
• Exceptional commission rates
• Trip Incentives
• Full Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life)
• Full Training
• Skills for life: how to solve problems, how to adapt to change, and how to tough it out in the face of adversity
• The chance to work with people who will become your second family
• A workplace that’s never boring
• The opportunity to make someone’s day, every day
• Rewards and recognition as you blaze your own trail and ignite your career
We are an international financial firm serving working families in Canada, The United States and New Zealand. We have been in business for over 60 years in North America and Ontario for the last 20. We are subsidiary of Torchmark Corporation, an S&P 500 company traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TMK. We are a multibillion dollar publicly traded entity who proudly Proclaim ourselves as a 100 percent union label Company. From the representatives who write an application, to the administrative staff in the Home Office, all the way up to the CEO, everything is done under the union label.
We work strictly with thousands of unions and run the child safe kit program across Canada! This means we have all leads and clients available. We are currently being faced with is such a rapid growth in our company over the past couple months, that the executive team was decided to expand our offices.
We understand that is a great problem to have but we need to bring on more partners onto our team to help our operation in this expansion.
-Defend Workers’ Rights
-Advocate for Financial Reform
-Support Health Care Reform
-Champion for a Fair Economy
-Visit, meet and help thousands of families a year
-Offer affordable, permanent, portable Financial Services
We are one big, passionate family. We live on the edge of the customer experience business. Great people make that great experience possible. We are dedicated to helping individuals, groups and organizations meet their needs.
While Customer Service, Sales, and Management experience is an asset, we are more interested in motivated people who are enthusiastic and driven towards success. We provide extensive and ongoing training as well as a personal mentor who is available to you to ensure that you meet all of your goals.