Atheneum is a global knowledge sharing platform, which connects leading investment funds, consulting firms, and corporations with the world’s most renowned experts to empower our clients’ business decisions.
We provide unlimited access to over 300,000 of the world’s leading experts from over 7,000 niche markets. As a trusted partner, we offer custom expert recruitment strategies, truly tailored client solutions and a rigorous compliance framework to ensure rapid and seamless support. The company's global footprint extends to 7 offices on 4 continents including Berlin, London, New York, Santiago de Chile, Lahore, Shanghai, and Hong Kong, and our team represents 35+ nationalities and 50+ languages.
Joining Atheneum is a unique chance to contribute to a dynamic, fast growing company in a highly innovative industry. It is an opportunity to work in an extremely international and fun team that is driven to succeed. At Atheneum you will face a high level of responsibility and challenging projects from day one, but you will also have the support from your colleagues and superiors to succeed in your role and grow professionally.
• Develop vital skills for any profession: communication, cold calling, presentation and problem-solving
• Represent the leading expert network in Europe and Emerging Markets on an international scale
• Solid career progression track for strong performers
• Training and workshops provided
• Attractive compensation package
Profiles We Are Looking For
• University/Polytechnic upcoming or recent graduates
• Ideally, experience in sales, customer service, executive search or recruitment
• Propensity to achieve and exceed calling targets
• Very good communication skills (spoken and written), confident in speaking to high calibre experts
• Ability to work independently, without supervision and a strong team spirit
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a dynamic and performance driven culture
• Passionate about working in a growing company
• Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus
• Identify and actively recruit top experts via various channels for projects
• Reach out via phone to top experts to gain their long term commitment
• Execute interviews/surveys with top experts
• Generate questionnaires/write-ups/reports to deliver findings to clients
• Work in a team to meet tight project deadlines