My Client is looking for a newly rad Java Developer with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience. Must be from a top Canadian school (picky, I know) and have great communication skills. If you think you have what it takes in this IT/POS field, shoot me your resume and i'll set you up for an interview this week or next.
Job Location : Toronto, ON
Job Style : Full Time
We seek passionate, creative and innovative developers to join our team and contribute their ideas.
• Do you consider yourself an excellent Java programmer?
• Are you interested in writing iPhone/Android Mobile Apps?
• How about migrating an application into the cloud?
• Are you looking to join an expanding company with plenty of career growth opportunities?
If you think you might be the right person for us, please read on.
We're a small software company based in Toronto focusing on developing leading edge Hospitality Point of Sale Systems that is distributed all over the world. Unlike some start-ups we are a profitable company with a proven track record and a strong vision in software development.
We seek energetic, self-motivated individuals, with good people skills and an entrepreneurial spirit ~ Individuals with the drive and ambition to become a key person in growing our software business.
As part of our product development team your key responsibilities will be to design, implement and maintain different components of our software product. We are also looking for you to play a role in the creative process and help generate innovative ideas in creating a leading edge product.
We are looking for you to eventually become a technical team lead for the company.
• Help develop new products to add to our product lineup
• Design, develop and maintain software
• Create business requirements and specification
• R&D new technologies and prototypes
• Revise and re-design existing product components/li>
• Keep our code base updated with the latest methods and frameworks
• Must have University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Passionate software designer and programmer
• Strong Java Application Experience (3+ yrs experience)
• Strong Database Experience (3+ yrs experience)
• Android/iPhone development is an asset
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of the Hospitality industry is an asset
*Preferably a new grad - max 1-2 years of experience
*UofT or Waterloo grads (or another top Canadian school)