Who we are
Trois Prime is a digital health agency that provides its clients with communication, marketing, simulation, and education services based on the latest technologies. We provide our services nationally and internationally with some of the most renowned pharmaceutical companies, such as AstraZeneca, Sanofi, Pfizer and GSK just to name a few.
Our offices are located in Montreal, Paris, Madrid and Tunis; needless to say we are a diverse team. We have a passion for developing state-of-the art engaging digital solutions that are specifically tailored for our clients. We work hand in hand with our in team of software developers and audiovisual specialists. By having those in house teams we are able to sample and be a part of the newest technologies on the market.
At Trois Prime all members share a diverse range of responsibilities and are empowered to contribute their unique creative outlook to all aspects of business development and project production. Employees are encouraged to work in an entrepreneurial manner in order to promote individual growth within the company.
• Native English speaker, and if possible bilingual in French
• University bachelor’s degree required in science/pharmacology/marketing or anything relevant
• Strong desire of becoming an entrepreneur
• Excellent knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry: marketing pharmaceuticals (marketing drug life cycle, high potential drugs, FDA, CME accreditation process)
• Must have strong business development capabilities and an existing network of clients
• Technologically savvy
• Entrepreneurial spirit; able to work autonomously; hard worker and detail-oriented
• Must be reliable, self-motivated, persistent and have the ability to work effectively both alone and in teams
• Confident and the ability to work through challenging issues in a timely and professional manner
• Strong communication & persuasion skills
Must have at least five years’ experience in one or more of the following:
• Worked for a digital health agency as a project manager, account executive, or in a business development position
• Worked for a marketing & communication health agency or CME agency etc. as a project manager, account executive, or in a business development position
• Worked as a product or brand manager for a pharmaceutical company and preferably with digital communication project experience
Benefits for you
• Opportunity to open an office out of province
• Flat organization, work independently
• Be rewarded for your results, P&L structure
• Quick evolution to hire, develop manage and your own team
• Have autonomy in decision making among a variety of responsibilities
The primary function of this position is to create a subsidiary of Trois Prime in the US. You will have to professionally represent Trois Prime in the promotion and sale of its digital services and prospect for potential new clients in order to increase business. In turn, you will be contributing to the development of Trois Prime through a variety of tasks, such as; creating business development; proactively seek out clients within the pharmaceutical industry; work with our teams to develop proposals that addresses the client’s needs, concerns and objectives; set up meetings with decision makers of companies in order to present and pitch Trois Prime’s services to them; make proposals to potential clients; be a facilitator of client’s projects; participate in pricing the solution/service and have a contract signed.
• Manage the clients relationship
• Manage the production team
• Manage the complete delivery of projects through their entire lifecycle
Only applicants that possess the qualifications described above will be considered.
Please apply by sending your CV as well as a covering letter to: job[a]troisprime. com