The Bridg Group of Companies is the ‘ home of all your financial needs ’ , offering a diverse and well integrated suite of services that include; investments, mortgages, insurance, real estate lending, property management, credit services, property development and construction.
With our invaluable synergies, unique offerings and expert team, The Bridg Group of Companies is raising the bar for customer satisfaction and changing the face of the financial services sector.
When it comes to professional growth and business development, the Bridg Group prides itself on being ‘one step ahead’. We recognize the importance of mentorship and ongoing training in building a mutually beneficial future.
We are currently seeking an energetic and proactive Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will process investor applications and work with clients directly on behalf of The Bridg Mortgage Investment Corporation. They must be entrepreneurial and able to recognize business opportunities while striving to provide the highest level of customer service.
This is an entry-level full-time position. There is great opportunity for advancement within this fast growing organization.
Compensation: $35,000 - 40,000 + Employee Incentives
• Responsible for timely administration work and in-house compliance processes while developing a working knowledge of all products and services
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements
• Positive interaction and consistent commitment will be important in building credibility & rapport
• Ensure that quotas for investments are achieved and/or exceeded
• Manage and coordinate all correspondence with current and prospective investors and management
• Ensure that current and potential investors are kept up to date regarding policy changes and the status of their portfolio(s)
• Ensure that divisional databases are properly updated
• Ensure a high level of client satisfaction and a timely response to customer inquiries
• Responsible for analysis and maintenance of all divisional financial data and accuracy of content (electronically and in the physical file)
• Maintain open communication and a strong relationship with the trust company and lawyer
• Ensure cross-selling of other division services when applicable
• Keep abreast of all policies, laws, and procedural changes in the industry and internally
• Work with the Marketing Department in the creation of divisional materials and be proactive in divisional marketing initiatives
• Attend corporate and divisional events as required
• Will be required to work a flexible schedule including two afternoon shifts and every other Saturday
• Must have post-secondary education
• Excellent oral & written skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent negotiating skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be detail oriented and demonstrate efficiency
• Must work well under pressure and be able to reach deadlines
• Strong knowledge of PC based applications, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Minimum of 55 WPM
• Willingness to request assistance when required
• Must maintain composure when dealing with difficult situations
• Commitment to quality excellence
• Must have access to own vehicle and adequate insurance