The primary role of the Business Development Manager is to identify potential business opportunities. He/She will also be responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with referral sources such as, physician offices, hospitals, community associations, senior groups, rehab centers, and other community organizations.
Duties include but not limited to: Managing and following up on marketing campaigns, Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects, preparing reports on clients and prospects
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Ability to work both independently and collaborate effectively as a team member
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
• Working knowledge /understanding of a Home Health Agency, a plus
• Reliable transportation to Travel locally within SC meeting with professional referral sources
Take Care, LLC is a locally owned and operated non-medical home-care company, dedicated to delivering quality care to our clients. If you are compassionate and enjoy helping others, come be a part of our dedicated team and make a positive difference in the lives of our clients.